Terms and Conditions
Jembel is operated by Jembel International Enterprise, duly registered in Nigeria. The terms and conditions may be updated or changed from time to time without prior notice. However, dates of last updates will always be shown clearly, and any use of the site following such a change, assumes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Hence, please endeavour to always check these Terms and Conditions for updates.
General Use of the Site/ blog
-You must be an adult i.e. either be at least 18 years of age or be accessing the Site under the supervision of an adult, parent or legal guardian.
– You may use the site or blog only in accordance with the terms and conditions, and only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold or advertised on the site.
– You will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party intellectual property rights or rights of privacy.Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except where explicitly permitted by us in advance.
-You will not disclose any fraudulent or false details on the site
– You will provide accurate,true, and non-misleading information on this site.
– You have a free access to use the site and blog for the sole purpose of what it is intended for. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the access granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
– You will not post, transmit, or disseminate any information on or via the website which may be obscene, vulgar, harmful, racist, illegal or offensive on this site.
– You are responsible for your access method to this website. Hence you are responsible for keeping your passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure in cases where you are required to register for some certain services on the site. Where an unauthorized usage of your password or account occurs, you must notify us.
-Jembel International will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any form of attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
– Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
-The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
-At any time you wish to opt out from any subscription or promotional emails, please you can unsubscribe.
Any submission you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address or pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
Order Acceptance and Pricing
Whenever you place an order online, you make an offer to purchase in accordance with these terms and conditions. We will acknowledge the receipt of your offer but please note that your order is complete when we have dispatched your purchase. Also note that there could be cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. We will also notify you.
In the event that an item is unavailable or mis-priced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Except otherwise expressly noted, all intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property.
The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Nigeria copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Nigeria in English and governed by Nigeria law pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws f the Federation of Nigeria 2004 (Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time.
The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part.
Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Internet Services in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.